Frequently Asked Question
- What are the timings for cooking classes?
Cooking classes are mostly held for 11:00 am to 3:00pm from Mondays and Fridays and 1:00pm to 5:00pm and Saturdays and Sundays.
- Are the cooking classes held in weekends?
Yes, we schedule cooking classes in the weekend also. Yes this is done keeping in mind of the timing for working people.
- What is the duration of the classes?
The duration of each class range from 3 hours to 5 hours depending on the complexity of the course. All classes are completed in 1 day.
- What is the course fee for each class?
Course fee varies from Rs.800 to Rs.1000. It mainly depend on the type of class you want to attend.
- Can we learn in one day?
Yes, it is possible to learn the dishes in one day. However, if you face any problems after the course, you are always welcome to call me and discuss. Even then, if you are unable to make the dish, you can come and join the same couse again free of cost.
- What time should I arrive?
Classes will start promptly at the time scheduled, so we recommend arriving at least 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Is it possible for me to decide the day and timing of the class?
Yes, you can decide the timing if you can arrange a minimum group size of 3 and if no other classes are scheduled by me at your chosen time.
- Would you teach cooking at my residence?
It may be possible depending on the location and availability of cookery items. However, charges may vary for this type of special request. Please contact us for more information.
- How Many People Are In Each Class?
We typically have class with minimum of 3 students and maximum of 5 students. Our main priority is to provide personal attention to each participant.
- Are the classes hands-on or demonstrations?
The classes are demonstrations. But students get to try many steps themselves as I call them randomly. Since the class size is small, every student gets a chance to do something.
- Do I Need To Bring Anything To Class?
You can bring your own apron, if you want. Also, a container must be brought to take home samples of the preparation. All cooking ingredient and equipment will be provided in class.
- Do You Provide Printed Recipes?
Yes, you get a set to take home so you can recreate the menu at home. And if you ever lose your recipes, we’ll be happy to email them to you!
- How can I enroll for the courses?
You can either get your name registered by E-mail in the ‘Contact Us’ page or you can give us a confirmation call before coming for any class.
- Do you sell equipment and cooking/baking materials?
Yes. A range of cooking and baking materials and equipment is provided at lower than average market costs. Students can make purchases at the class venue.
- Where will I get all the ingredients needed for preparing the recipe after the class?
We will inform you about the related shops and dealers and their contacts in your neighborhood.
- I have a small baby. Can I bring him along with me.?
There is no need to keep him at home. You can bring him with you and take care while learning.
- Do you offer one-on-one classes?
Yes, personalized classes are provided on special request. However the course fee will vary.