- 2 cups of puffed rice
- 1 boiled and chopped potatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon of chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons of mixture (salted snacks) containing peanuts
- 4 Papdis
- 1 tablespoon of fine sev
- ½ teaspoon green chilli paste
- ½ teaspoon coriander paste
- 1-tablespoon tamarind chutney
- 2 teaspoons of green chutney
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon mango powder
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- 1-tablespoon water
- Mix the masalas and keep aside.
- 3 tablespoons of fine sev
- 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander
- 4 crushed papdis
- Mix the bhelpuri paste and masala together.
- Mix together the bhelpuri ingredients well and add to this, the masala and paste mix and salt to taste.
- Transfer to a serving plate and top it with the toppings.
- Makes one plate.